Friday, November 9, 2007

Review of Godaddy



Godaddy


Very good service and support, until now.





Have been using godaddy for domains for some years and always found them very good.  When I registered a domain with the wrong spelling, I called them up and the they sorted out a refund immediately.

 They I got a Virtual Private Server and spend the whole day setting it up.  Today it's gone!  Aparently there was a hard disk failure and they had to replace the drive, and due to bad timing there was no backup.  These things happen but I think a refund of some sort would be in order.  I will give them a couple of days to see if they offer me anything and then give them a prod.  Hopefully, they will continue to provide a good level of service.



Rated 3/5 on Nov 09 2007 by Phoebe

Review Tags: ,

Rate this review or write your own at LouderVoice

No comments: